Text Messages For Advice

Text Messages For Advice


If advice will not improve him, neither will the rod.

If better were within, better would come out.

If I had to give young writers advice, I would say don’t listen to writers talking about writing or themselves.

If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes hold your head high look it squarely in the eye and say I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.

If I were to give one piece of advice, I would say to never accept anything that you hear or see at face value. As a general rule of thumb, then the more you question, the better.

If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.

If it’s free, it’s advice;
if you pay for it, it’s counseling;
if you can use either
one, it’s a miracle.

If one paints someone’s portrait, one should not know him if possible. No knowledge. I do not want to know him at all. I want only to see what is there, the outside. The inner follows by itself. It is mirrored in the visible.

If someone gives you so-called good advice, do the opposite; you can be sure it will be the right thing nine out of ten times.

If advice will not improve him, neither will the rod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice Text Sms

APOLOGY QUOTES FOR HER

Sweet Good Morning Text Messages