Good Night Messages


Most beautiful messages to say good night to your love

?    ?    ?

Good night messages


?    ?    ?

Sleep well message

You are the only one to have touched my heart
My heart where you will always belong
Sleep well my only love.i love you

?     ?     ?    ?    ?

Snowflake sms

I give you a kiss as a snowflake
Which alights on your lips
My wonderful white rose
That hunts my dreams

?    ?    ?    ?    ?

Good night my love

I wish i could be with you every night
Watching you sleep and embrace you with your love garlic
Bonne nuit & Good night my love


?    ?    ?    ?    ?

Love weather

Weather announced tonight a big cloud of love
And fine rains of kisses due on your lips
To wish for you a beautiful dream

?     ?    ?     ?    ?

Golden star

I am going to space to put your name on a golden star
For that all angels can see how strong is my love for you
Good night baby

?    ?    ?    ?    ?

Plane of kisses

I am sending to you a plane of kisses in a sky of love
With a cloud of tenderness swept away by a wave of happiness
Hoping that it will crash into your heart

?     ?    ?    ?    ?

Read more Cute Messages here:

Cute Messages ?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice Text Sms

APOLOGY QUOTES FOR HER

Sweet Good Morning Text Messages